WhooohooOO! What a wonderful happy surprise and shock! It's NOT Jan 14 yet!!! I LOVE LOVE it when this happens! We will have MANY notes to compare, you know how to find me!
What an incredible blessing! The video brought tears to my eyes. Adoption is a true miracle. All the best to your expanded family! I cannot wait to see the whole family together in 2010! - Holly
Crying happy, happy tears for you and the kids! I can't believe the change, when they first came into care and then more recent pictures. They are beautiful, and I am so happy for you. Now you can breathe again!!!!
We are so happy for your family, especially Y, B and A! We showed our kids your pictures and they started a whole new set of stories. Turner and Y shared a bed together in ET. I may have told you that before.
So, so very happy! Happy New Year! Can't wait for Feb. 1st!
Ahhh...I just read your blog this New Years Morning...how WONDERFUL! I am thrilled for you, your family, and your new beautiful kiddos! What a time of rejoicing!
Congratulations. I have been reading your blog for a while now after finding a link on a friend's blog. Having adopted myself (from Brazil) I was eagerly waiting updates but not expecting anything until the 14th. It has been the most wonderful blog to follow. God bless you all and I wish you all the very best.
we're hoping to send in our application to gladney in 2 months (long story) and would love to adopt two boys. we already have two biological girls and have fallen in love with all these wonderful adoption blogs! your video gives me such hope and promise - God is good!!!
I am the wife of 20 years to the love of my life and have nine beautiful children; all at home again! Two have been adopted domestically, and five are from Ethiopia. We homeschool, private school, and public school. I love the Lord and have a huge heart for the plight of the orphan and adoptions awareness.
36 comments:
Rejoicing with you this day!! Wonderful surprise. :)
YEAH!!!! They are so beautiful and I'm so happy to hear that you will all be together soon!!!
What a beautiful way to start the New Year! We are rejoicing with you!
Sherri
Congratulations! They are beautiful!!!
What a beautiful family!! I can't wait to see you all together! Congratulations~
WhooohooOO! What a wonderful happy surprise and shock! It's NOT Jan 14 yet!!! I LOVE LOVE it when this happens! We will have MANY notes to compare, you know how to find me!
So happy for you all, it's gonna be grand.
Rocket, ready for liftoff!
Wow....oh wow...I got goose bumps running down my legs! Congratulations!!!! Praising God with you today!
Wonderful news!!So happy for all of you!
Congratulations! They are precious kiddos!
Oh my goodness! I was not expecting this. Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. They are precious!
What an incredible blessing! The video brought tears to my eyes. Adoption is a true miracle. All the best to your expanded family! I cannot wait to see the whole family together in 2010! - Holly
Three beautiful, precious children. Praise Jesus! Congratulations!
Blessings,
Carla
Kristy, Your children are beautiful - all of them. Congrats on passing court!! Can't wait to see you in Ethiopia! :) Big hugs, Megan
What a GREAT surprise! LOVE it! Congratulations!
Amazing way to start the New Year!
Congratulations!!!
Melinda
5forHope.com
Crying happy, happy tears for you and the kids! I can't believe the change, when they first came into care and then more recent pictures. They are beautiful, and I am so happy for you. Now you can breathe again!!!!
whaaaaaaaaaaat???????
that is the most awesome news ever! and it has so lifted my soul tonight!!! amazing!!! wooohooo!
congrats mama!!!
Congratulations and praise the Lord!!!
Congratulations! They are PRECIOUS
this is beautiful. they are beautiful!!! what a truly awesome family. so happy that it was today.
Awesome! They are so beautiful. Praise the lord. Now I can't remember are they brother and sisters? Many blessings!
Congratulations! Can't wait to follow your journey to Ethiopia. Happy New Year, indeed!
We are so happy for your family, especially Y, B and A! We showed our kids your pictures and they started a whole new set of stories. Turner and Y shared a bed together in ET. I may have told you that before.
So, so very happy! Happy New Year! Can't wait for Feb. 1st!
What an awesome surprise! They are absolutely beautiful and you can see their excitement on their faces. Praise God! What a way to start the new year!
Yay! So Beautiful and special to watch them meet your family through pictures :). Do you know your travel dates? Love, J
Oh Kristy and family!!! congratulations! We are rejoicing with you. What a beautiful New Year gift.
Ahhh...I just read your blog this New Years Morning...how WONDERFUL! I am thrilled for you, your family, and your new beautiful kiddos! What a time of rejoicing!
Just got back from my trip and saw that you passed court!!! Hooray!! I'm so excited for you family and 3 beautiful new children!! Congratulations!
Congratulations. I have been reading your blog for a while now after finding a link on a friend's blog. Having adopted myself (from Brazil) I was eagerly waiting updates but not expecting anything until the 14th. It has been the most wonderful blog to follow. God bless you all and I wish you all the very best.
Janine
I am behind on reading blogs and just saw this amazing news!! They are beautiful!! Congrats!!
So much wonderful news this holiday season! Congratulations -- you have a beautiful family!
Wowee wowee, congratulations!!! I'm a little behind on the news, but so happy for you guys!
Kristy,
What a nice surprise!! They are beautiful.
Kim
SO very happy for you.
Jan
amazing! how fortunate are you?!
we're hoping to send in our application to gladney in 2 months (long story) and would love to adopt two boys. we already have two biological girls and have fallen in love with all these wonderful adoption blogs! your video gives me such hope and promise - God is good!!!
Post a Comment