
I cannot believe that in less than 24 hours, our kids may be legally ours! The Lord knit them in our hearts long ago, but we can't go and get them until they are legally ours. A year ago we prayed for these three as Grace's friends; praying for a forever family for them. Here we are a year later, now knowing that WE are the family that we were praying for, and just waiting. I am on the verge of being a mess today. You would think that I have never adopted before AND that maybe this was our first child(ren.) Folks, let me tell you, it gets no easier. Adding our 7th, 8th, and 9th children should be a little less amazing, a little less wonderful, a little more "been there and done that." I am thankful that the Lord allows it to be new and fresh all over again...just as amazing, and just as wonderful! But I could do without the really bad nerves and butterflies in my stomach though! :-) So if the Lord puts our family on your heart today or tonight, please pray that court goes smoothly and that we pass on the first try.
I am clinging to this verse today: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:6-7).
Blessings, Kristy

9 comments:
sending so much love. may tomorrow be your day!!!
I am so excited for you. We will surely be praying! Bless you guys for living sold out to Christ. You are willing to live the uncomfortable life and face trials of many kinds, because you know that is where true joy is found - following where the Lord leads.
Joining you in prayer,
Joy
Hoping and praying right along with you!!!!
thinking of you!
so glad that you are so excited and so hoping that tomorrow will go well for you!
I'm praying you pass tonight. We had court Dec. 4th for our two Ethiopian children so I totally understand your anxiety. We passed and are traveling on Jan. 16th. Hang in there, only a few more hours.
Blessings,
Julie
praying for you and your family today!
PRaying and stalking today. Hang in there!!!!
I just saw that you were scheduled for a second court date. We have not heard anything yet as we were also scheduled for today. Praying for you! Love, J
Post a Comment