
Only nine more days!!!!!!!! In honor of this, I am going to name nine things going on around here while we wait:
1. Enjoying or HUGE snowstorm today and looking forward to seeing a foot of snow. N VA hasn't seen that much snow in a loooong time!
2. The basement is looking GREAT. We are at the electrical wiring stage, and oh so close to drywall!
3. Got to spend Thursday night in the Peds unit at the local hospital. My lacrosse boy took a hard hit at practice and we had to rule out internal bleeding. (We are home and he is fine but very sore.)
4. I am ready for Christmas! I love this time of year and I think that my shopping in pretty much finished.
5. Trying to figure out WHEN my puppy will be potty trained!
5. LOVING the photos of my new three that keep finding their way to my inbox from our agency and traveling families. My newest ones are of them receiving their care package from us. They are wearing their family shirts that we made for them, and looking at their photo books with big smiles.
6. Thanking the Lord for the special time that I have had with my 12yo daughter. She has been home from school since before Thanksgiving with Mono, and I am so thankful for the one on one time that I have had with her!
7. Learned yesterday that the 1-2 month ache in my foot is not from a bum toe as I thought, but from a stress fracture. My Christmas gift...a nice black orthopaedic boot!
8. We celebrated two birthdays this month: My oldest turned 20 and my youngest boy turned 8. Where does the time go?!?!?!?
9. Loving organizations like Gladney and Show Hope that have such a huge heart for adoption and that are helping families to bridge the gap between the dream and the reality!
Praying for your family to have a very blessed and Merry Christmas!

5 comments:
praying...praying...praying that you fly through the first time!
9 days! Counting down and praying with you!!!!
PRaying for court!!!!
OK, send me some photos! :-)
SV
Post a Comment