Growing In Faith And Family
Welcome! Join us on our rollercoaster ride of life with nine blessings. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Preschool And Potty Training




Big news here.....we have a potty trained toddler who has joined the ranks of all of the other kiddos here is S'ville by starting school! Eliana loves sitting on the potty so she has been a very good potty training student (as evidenced by the photos of the joy while doing her business!) Since she is so active and into everything at home, (I won't even go into the day that she decided to attempt to slice her own apple....the knives and scissors are now WAYYYYY out of reach!) I made a phone call and found out that there was an opening in our church's Mother's Day Out program. So yesterday, she gathered her backpack, lunchbox, and nap mat and went to her "cwass" at ther "cool." She LOVED it and I LOVED having four hours to conquer our messy home uninterrupted!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Kristy:

I just loved these photos! I sure hope you are more successful than we've been...If I make it through potty training, it'll be nothing short of a miracle!

blessedbigtime said...

where are you living?

Diana