Samuel and Grace appeared downstairs the other day in these giddy up get ups. Not only did they want their pictures taken, they requested that I put the photos on our blog. So this Mama is obliging....plus I don't want to have a run in with these two! Just imagine adding three more in this age range to our home.....they will run the bad guys right out of town! Happy 2010 everyone! Only 29 more days until take off!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
The Outlaws
Samuel and Grace appeared downstairs the other day in these giddy up get ups. Not only did they want their pictures taken, they requested that I put the photos on our blog. So this Mama is obliging....plus I don't want to have a run in with these two! Just imagine adding three more in this age range to our home.....they will run the bad guys right out of town! Happy 2010 everyone! Only 29 more days until take off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute - and such serious faces! They mean business!
Post a Comment