
All they really want for Christmas is a family! All I really want for Christmas is my kiddos! Well, I am THRILLED to announce that we have a court date for December 28th! Oh, what a great way to celebrate this Christmas season and what an even better way to ring in the new year....as the "official" MaMa of 9 children! Woo Hoo!
I am thanking the Lord for His amazing blessings and provisions this Christmas season.

16 comments:
This is awesome news. Awesome!!! I am so happy for you all. I've been waiting for this post!!! I am so happy!
Whooo-hoooo! His is such a giver of good gifts. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Wonderful news!!
Just in time for Ethiopian Christmas! Congrats!
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!So happy for you! Less than a month away!
woooohooooo!!! yaaaaaay!!!
That's awesome!!! And such a busy month to help with the wait!!!
YEAH for court dates!
I can only imagine how huge your heart must fell right now! what fantastic news and look at those smiles! How happy your new kiddos are! What a great way to end and begin a new year!
Blessings!
Yeah!!!! So happy to read this news!!!! I hope the next few weeks fly by for you!!!
Heidi
Congrats!! So happy for you!
p.s. to prior comment....how your heart must 'FEEL'...gesh I hate typos, that's what I get for trying to hurry and read blogs and leave comments when I should be cleaning my kitchen! lol
THRILLED to see this news!!!!!!!
Whooohoooo!!! Praying for court now! Love saying that!
Merry Christmas to you all!! Do you travel for the court date, or do you travel after?
congrats on your court date! SO very excited for you!
Jan
Post a Comment