Growing In Faith And Family
Welcome! Join us on our rollercoaster ride of life with nine blessings. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Still Here, Still Waiting, & Preparing Our Fields!



Still here. Yep. Still waiting. Dossier will be in country for 3 weeks on Monday. We're (sort of) patiently waiting for our court date.I honestly have no idea if we are talking by the end of this year, early 2010, or in the spring. Yes, we have done this before. Yes, it has been easier this time, but it is getting harder everyday. My three blessings in Ethiopia know about their family. They are bursting with excitement and questions about their new family...US! I just want to scoop them up and smother them with hugs and kisses. Oh, if I could only share their photos with you. There is a marked difference in their photos since they found out that they finally have a family. Their smiles are now huge and their eyes show hope and life. WOW! SERIOUSLY! It is AMAZING! So while we wait, we will prepare our fields. (If you have read my blog long enough, you know that I am a big fan of Facing The Giants!) So hubby is busy in the basement adding some bedrooms. He started last night and in just one night, the photos show what he and my neighbor Mike (THANKS OB!) have accomplished. GO GUYS!
Prayerfully, my next post will be soon and will have great news about a court date!
Blessings,
Kristy

4 comments:

Sherri said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the updates. Steve, I'm so impressed.

Lori S said...

Just found out our friends here in GB passed court and will go to Ethiopia on Dec. 7th to get their 3 children!!! You will go soon!!! Looking forward to it!!

emily said...

The kids are just lovely, so happy to get your gifts. I will send pics soon- still recovering. :)

Stephanie Sloan said...

Thanks for the update. Love the basement work, very impressive for such a short time. Wish I could see those pics, such a cool thing to see the differences in them!