Here is a picture of our family posing for pictures to send to B. We are holding pictures of B & H. I can't wait for the day that I can share the picture in its entirety with you all!
It has been two weeks since that glorious referral call! It has been a busy but long two weeks. Once you see a face, get a name, learn about them, their history, it makes it hard to hang on. But hang on we must! I was discussing this with my dear friend Andrea who is anxiously awaiting her court date on Monday so that she can bring home her baby girl! This is her wonderful advice for survival for me: "Pete (her hubby) keeps reminding me that this is all part of God's plan. She will be with us forever and she will have gotten to spend time in her birth country making her who she is supposed to be.....my selfishness and motherly instinct wants her here NOW! Just keep holding onto your strong strong faith and thank God for the time they have there right now sucking up their heritage and culture, for they will never have that again."
"But these thing I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3

7 comments:
beautiful family! Let me know if you want us to take anything to them, or pics if you want/need them! We'll do our best!!
Michele
Oh, I can't wait to see there pictures. We really found to be this part of the wait the hardest. I'm with you. I just wanted my children right away. I'm still now sure why God had us wait, but I'm sure it was part of his perfect will. I'll be praying for a speedy court date and travel.
With Love,
Penelope
This is my favorite verse- I say it every day and it's taped to our bathroom mirror.
2 weeks closer to a court date!!! Yea!
May God be with you to keep you sane until your girls are safely home with their family. Your friend Pete was very eloquent in discussing they are they to soak up their culture and heritage. Rest assured you have a lifetime with them when they get home. Take care, and God Bless You all!
--Kristi, Jim, and family
So great! Can't wait to hear of a court date...
becca :)
(ps- did you get my other comment about pictures? I was wondering where your little one was... I may have pics if the was in the baby houses... email me at rvzalbertson@gmail.com)
Oh how beautiful are the faces behind those black rectangles! I hope the court date comes quickly. :)
It's nice to keep busy while waiting! But, the thought of our little ones is still always in the back of our minds. I love that verse! It's so true that God is in control of everything--even the timing!
Lori
Post a Comment