Hubby and I had the blessing of meeting Mary T., Scott Brown, and Natalie B. for dinner at an Ethiopian restaurant on Friday along with other Gladney families. We had such a wonderful time. Mary is as sweet in person as she is on the phone and on e-mail. Though I have never spoken to Natalie, I gave her a big hug from Buttercup and she did not run away from me so I am sure that she is a sweetie as well! :-) Scott, as you Gladney folks know, heads up the Ethiopia adoption program for Gladney. What a godly man he is with a HUGE heart for orphans! I couldn't have handpicked a better group to help us bring our kids home to us! If you have not had the opportunity to meet these wonderful people, rest assured that the fate your forever families is in great hands!
Oh, and check out my cool Ethiopia T-Shirt that I am wearing. My friend Andrea made it! I have a red long sleeved one and just received my newest, coolest, short sleeved one. Andrea is also adopting from Ethiopia and is awaiting a court date to bring her sweet baby girl home. Check out her T-Shirt site at: http://web.mac.com/poshbabyposh.
Have a great week! I hope that it is filled with great news full of successful court dates and new referrals!
"Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land." Proverbs 25:25

2 comments:
Hello Kristy,
Thank you so much for the post. It is so great to hear from people that we have so much in common with and to share this amazing journey together. I am so jealous you got to meet these wonderful people. I can't wait for my turn!! Blessings to your beautiful family!! We are so excited for you, please keep us posted! In His Timing & Care, Eileen
How very cool to be able to chat with the big honchos at your agency like that! I've not met a single person who hasn't loved their experience with Gladney.
Jamie
Post a Comment