Growing In Faith And Family
Welcome! Join us on our rollercoaster ride of life with nine blessings. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Court Date!!!!


Mary from Gladney called today with wonderful news. We have a court date! It is May 27th so it looks like we will be joining other Gladney families in court on that day and the day before! Since Ethiopia's May 27th actually happens the night of our May 26th, please be praying for a favorable outcome for all of the Gladney families on the 25th and 26th. By the way, the 26th is our wedding anniversary. The passing of court would be the best gift EVER! :-)
Below is the verse the Lord gave me this morning after some serious prayer when I was wrestling with doubt and fear. He picked me up, brushed me off, and put me right back on His path. Thank you Lord!
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:11-13

18 comments:

Farmboy and Buttercup said...

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

So excited for you all.

Boy, if all goes well, what a great end of school year vacation!

Kimberly Baggett said...

what a wonderful blessing!! hopefully you'll pass with flying colors....the FIRST time!!! so excited!

The Soucys said...

Yipppeeeee!!! Congratulations! That is our date too! You'll be in my prayers!

Andrea and Peter Kidd said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kristy, this is amazing! Congrats, what a wonderful gift today.

Andrea

Carpenters said...

Yaaaahhhoooo! That's great news. I can't wait to see their cute faces. We'll be praying for a great anniversary gift.

With Love,
Penelope

Joy said...

How wonderful - and what a sweet detail that the Lord has blessed you with - an anniversary you will never forget! Praise Him!

graceling said...

I love that verse, by the way!

So happy that things are moving along--- to your future together as a family!

Anne said...

SO excited that you have a court date. Prayerfully, everything will go well and you will be in Ethiopia in no time with your new kiddos!

Jim and Debbie said...

Congratulations on the court date! Praying all goes well for you the first time around.
Blessings,
Debbie

mama becca said...

woooohoooooo!!!!!!!
praying for you!!!!
becca :)

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog for only about a month and have been praying for your family for that amount of time. I am so excited for all of you, though I don't even know you.
Blessings on you and your family. All will go just how HE has planned.
Malissa

Lori S said...

Hooray!! That is such awesome news! I will be praying for you!
Lori

Natalie Fournet said...

Wonderful news....praying you pass and get your girls home quickly!

coffeemom said...

YAHOOOO!!! God is so good! And so is Gladney, they are in baby mania...hoorah hoorah!!!!!! Your court date is in no time, and your life is gonna get to warp speed right away!! Congratulations!!!

~Laura~ said...

WOO HOO!!! That is FABULOUS news! Praying for you guys!

solas4me said...

Rejoicing with you.....what wonderful news!

Susy Q said...

Oh, how EXCITING! Congratulations!

emily said...

Yay!! Great news. I can't wait to hear about a court date. Praying for a successful first trip for your family so you can go get those beautiful girls. :)