We are the new parents of...............TWO GIRLS!!!!!!!!! WHAT?!?!?!?!?!
I have no words right now..we are in awe and just amazingly blessed!
Older daughter is described as peaceful, sweet, friendy, a little shy.
Younger daughter...can you believe this....is a BABY!!!!!!
She is described as fun, active, with a fun loving personality.
I am speechless! THANK YOU LORD!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

30 comments:
OMG!!!!!!!! What a wonderful surprise! Congratulations!
I told you that you would be before us!!! Maybe tomorrow????
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see the beauties!
:)
Congratulations! Where are your girls at? If the older one is in Gladney's older foster care I bet I have some pictures of her.
Blessings,
Debbie
Congrats!!! That is wonderful, awesome news!!!! How exciting!
I am soooo happy fo you!
WOW!!! Fantastic! Congratulations!
oh my goodness!! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see them! YAY!!
Waaahoooo!!! Congratulation! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see pictures of your girls. I hope we don't have to wait long. Rejoicing with you!
With Love,
Penelope
oh my gosh! I am beyond excited for you!!! This is awesome news! Double the blessing! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!
How exciting! Congratulations. I am delighted for you!
HOW did I miss this today?????????? Oh my goodness!!! This is amazing! Your little girl is probably with ours. email if you want and we'll connect before we leave. I can take photos for you. robertsfamily@mlgc.com Blessings!~ Shelly
CONGRATULATIONS AND PRAISE THE LORD!!! WE are so excited for you and your new precious children. TWO MORE ORPHANS ARE RESCUED...HALLELUYAH!!! We will keep you in our prayers. Enjoy this journey, you are about to be changed forever in more ways than you can imagine. Blessings...IN HIS TIMING & CARE, Eileen & the Mestas Family
Amazing!!! So happy for you. They are beautiful:)
This is so wonderful! Congratulations!
We can't stop thinking about your two little girls, we are thrilled and excited and very blessed that they will soon be here in the arms of our loving friends. For now they are resting in the safety of His arms & I can't stop thinking about how that 7year old is feeling today as she finds out!
OH my goodness!!! How thrilling is that!?!?! TWO new girls and one a baby!! WOW!! God is so good!! We are thrilled for you and will put you right on our list for court prayers! And if you want pics or us to take something when we go, mid-may, just let me know!
Happy Happy Joy JOy!
Michele G
I am so thrilled to be taking this God-crafted journey with you. We are so very fortunate and blessed to be entrusted with more children.
My quiver is getting full momma, but it's not full yet!
~ The Proud Papa
Kristy and Steve!
This thrills our hearts! A baby and a 7 year old. MY goodness. What a treat it was to meet the two of you at the Ethiopian dinner. We are just so pleased at your news.
Rachel and Jedd Medefind
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! What a great surprise and I can't wait to meet them in person. Don't worry, there will be 4 traveling families next Saturday and we will all be picture happy! What a great day!
By the way, I was so upset last week when the Australian was kicked off of Idol! I just don't know who to root for anymore...
Kristy,
I met your baby girl in Ethiopia and immediately thought of you because Belay told me she had an older sister and he didn't yet have a family. I was dying to tell you since I knew you requested two children under 8 but I didn't want to get your hopes up! I'll check for pictures but also ask Amy Breedlove little Nathan shared a row with your little baby girl! I am so so happy for you guys!
Congratulations a million times over. If you will email a picture of them I will check and see if I have pictures too.
amy
breedlove75@hotmail.com
Sorry that was me that commented above...I forgot to sign my husband out first.
CONGRATS!! That is so exciting.
Congrats, Kristy & Steve!
We were very excited to see this great news!!!! How wonderful! It was so nice to meet you at the Gladney dinner last week. We look forward to more local Gladney Ethiopian Adoption gatherings and can't wait to meet the newest additions to your family.
Any idea of travel dates???
Anne & Mike
+ Reese & Lilly
Congratulations!!!! Great news!!!!
Debbie
congratulations Kristy! What an amazing blessing. We are bringing home a little girl who is 8, so if you learn any great hair care tips, let me know! Can't wait to see your travel date.
Oh!!! That is fantastic news! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! When do they come home??? Do you even know yet? Too bad I got rid of all my little girl baby clothes... bummer. I'll wait until your eldest new daughter is here to see what size she is. Maybe we have some of Ashlee's outgrown items that would work for her. I'd love to see them be used for your daughter!
Wooohooo! Congratulations! Praise Him! I am rejoicing with you!
CONGRATULATIONS! Awesome awesome awesome.
Post a Comment