Woo Hoo! Our dossier landed at its final destination, Addis Ababa Ethiopia, on Monday the 26th. Wow! I am so excited as we are finally at our last couple of steps in this process. Our dossier will now be translated and then our file will be submitted for a court date. We were told that it could take up to 4 weeks to have the dossier submitted to the Ethiopian federal court for a court date. So prayerfully, I will be writing another post soon with news of our court date. We will be sending a package to the kids via Team Alexander so our sweeties will receive their first package from their forever family soon! Thank you Emily for blessing us in this way. We are ready to have a population of 11 here in Schnabelville!
"Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes." Isaiah 54:2
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Congratulations! That is really wonderful news!
We can't wait to meet your kiddos!!
I LOVE that verse!
Kristi - will be praying for all the last minute details and final signatures.
When we started our process we saw Team alexander's video of their family bringing home their first babe. It was so absolutely beautiful. God bless you all Kristi. We love you.
SOOOOO excited for you. Hope everything goes great.
Woo Hoo! I've been waiting for this! Will be praying, and can't wait for your kids to open their first care package from their family. Exciting!!!!
awesome news. We wil keep the prayers coming!
So thrilled for you.
Best wishes,
The Waltons
BIG, BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm living vicariously through your very exciting journey!!!
Is your whole family planning on traveling?
Post a Comment