Grace dressed as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz for Halloween and I am sure that you will agree that she is the cutest Dorothy EVER! :-)
We have a new addition here in Schnabelville. Introducing little Bella! She is 9 weeks old. Yes we are crazy and no a puppy wasn't on our "things to get" list by far. A friend had this sweet little puppy left from a litter that her dog had and the rest is history! She is doing great and is oh so very spoiled! The kids are ecstatic. I had the best time surprising them with this little pup! I told them that I had a surprise for them but that we had to stop by a friend's house first to let her borrow our camera. Well we got there and I told them to come out and see their cute puppy while I showed her the camera. So once they were all out and I quietly asked her to take photos, I told them the great news. The last photo is when we met Bella. I was trying to take video of the exciting event when the puppy started climbing all over me. We are enjoying this sweet little addition as we wait for our newest Ethiopian blessings to come home!

5 comments:
WOW,we love dogs and how cute. We just got our new dog around the middle of July.His name is Walle and we are likin him much. He has been a great dog and very fun. We are also waiting for a princess from India. You are welcome to follow along. Gidget:)
You new pup looks just like ours :) Our Daisy is 10 weeks old.
Awww...I love boxers!! We had one and had to put him to sleep just before we traveled to E. Your kids will enjoy her for sure!!
Yes..you have the cutest Dorothy ever!! She should've come to Kansas for Halloween! (o:
lots of love to the dorothy girl of yours!!! and of course the rest of the family too.
ok, so you have to fill me in...are you adopting 3 now?? yay...what wonderful news..congrats, kristi
Post a Comment