My heart aches tonight for Haiti and for my friend Sherri and her family. She has this beautiful little girl in Haiti waiting to come home to her forever family. This picture was taken less than a month ago when Sherri was in Haiti. Their lives have been rocked by this disaster. Thank the Lord, her little girl was not physically hurt. I was in tears last night thinking, "this could be me." I could be so far away from my three and a horrible tragedy could hit where they are, and I would be helpless. Oh, my heart hurts now just typing it! Please visit her blog here and let her know that we adoptive families stick together. We will pray for Haiti. We will pray for the orphans. And we will pray her little girl home.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Prayers For Haiti & My Friend
My heart aches tonight for Haiti and for my friend Sherri and her family. She has this beautiful little girl in Haiti waiting to come home to her forever family. This picture was taken less than a month ago when Sherri was in Haiti. Their lives have been rocked by this disaster. Thank the Lord, her little girl was not physically hurt. I was in tears last night thinking, "this could be me." I could be so far away from my three and a horrible tragedy could hit where they are, and I would be helpless. Oh, my heart hurts now just typing it! Please visit her blog here and let her know that we adoptive families stick together. We will pray for Haiti. We will pray for the orphans. And we will pray her little girl home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, thank you sweet friend. I just got out of the house and took the kids to chick-fil-a. As I watched the families laughing, and children in the playroom playing, I sat there with tears and that emotional stupor that I always come home from Haiti with. It's that "how can this strange dichotomy of existences be?" Loss for words.
Post a Comment