Growing In Faith And Family Welcome! Join us on our rollercoaster ride of life with nine blessings. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Home Sweet Home!
Today was our first full day as a family of eight. It was such a wonderful day! The girls have changed so much in just one day. It is like watching a flower blossom and bloom...such a beautiful thing.
17 comments:
Anonymous
said...
AHHHHHH! I can't take it, my heart is just overflowing, I am so blessed to be near and watch the changes in the girls and how peace-filled the family is. How wonderful God is to those who trust in Him! Heather
I've just started following your blog in the last little while! So excited to see your beautiful family all together. congratulations and welcome home. darci
Wow...God is Good..God is GREAT! The change in their expressions in a just a few days...miraculous! Thank you for sharing your blessings. Your ENTIRE family is beautiful! Praise the Living God!!! Malissa
Oh Kristi, Your family is just so beautiful. The difference in Bizuayehu's face in one week is just amazing to me. She's completely transformed from a shy girl to looking like she's lived in your house forever. We continue to pray for a smooth transition for all of you. Love from us to you, The Storys
I just LOVE the photo in the car. We have a similar one of our "full minivan"... but your crew takes the cake. How wonderful! What a beautiful family!!! I just can't wait to meet the girls!
Congrats!! Hiwot and my son, Toufiq were in the Gladney home together, I met her when we were there, I am so happy that she is with her family!! I cant wait to read more about how your girls are doing!
I am the wife of 20 years to the love of my life and have nine beautiful children; all at home again! Two have been adopted domestically, and five are from Ethiopia. We homeschool, private school, and public school. I love the Lord and have a huge heart for the plight of the orphan and adoptions awareness.
17 comments:
AHHHHHH! I can't take it, my heart is just overflowing, I am so blessed to be near and watch the changes in the girls and how peace-filled the family is. How wonderful God is to those who trust in Him!
Heather
Wow! Amazing! What a beautiful family!
I love the pictures! Your kids all look so happy!!
Lori
So happy you made it home safe and sound. What a beautiful family of eight! God bless you always.
beautiful, beautiful family! Glad you are ALL finally together :)
oh, great pics!!! Thrilled to see you finally all home together! Blessings, Shelly
I've just started following your blog in the last little while! So excited to see your beautiful family all together. congratulations and welcome home. darci
Wow...God is Good..God is GREAT! The change in their expressions in a just a few days...miraculous!
Thank you for sharing your blessings. Your ENTIRE family is beautiful!
Praise the Living God!!!
Malissa
WELCOME HOME!! What a fabulous family. I'm so excited for you guys.
Oh Kristi, Your family is just so beautiful. The difference in Bizuayehu's face in one week is just amazing to me. She's completely transformed from a shy girl to looking like she's lived in your house forever. We continue to pray for a smooth transition for all of you. Love from us to you, The Storys
I just LOVE the photo in the car. We have a similar one of our "full minivan"... but your crew takes the cake. How wonderful! What a beautiful family!!! I just can't wait to meet the girls!
how absolutely beautiful - may God continue to bless your family.
what a GORGEOUS family you have!!! hooray! Welcome home!!!
love
becca
Congrats!! Hiwot and my son, Toufiq were in the Gladney home together, I met her when we were there, I am so happy that she is with her family!! I cant wait to read more about how your girls are doing!
What a beautiful family! I can see the glow of happiness in the girls' faces- they are shining with joy! I'm so happy for you all!
I am SOOOO excited to see this update. I just checked the site out of curiousity because it had been a couple of week.s
Congratulations to ALL of you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Heather
I am so happy for you all. It must be so wonderful to have everyone together finally. What wonderful blessings!
With Love,
Penelope
Post a Comment