Growing In Faith And Family
Welcome! Join us on our rollercoaster ride of life with nine blessings. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hiwot Gotcha Day - Part 2

Hello All, this is Steve from sleepy Ethiopia. 1:15 a.m. and Kristy, Hiwot and I are awake for a mid-night feeding. New place, strange people (who look nothing like the caregivers she had for the past year) and comfort food! Plus we keep getting calls from the kids at different times of the night. That's okay, they're helping get us ready for night shifts with Hiwot. If only the phone connection were better though.
 
Stephan, Katie, and Samuel, we love you and can't wait to bring your sisters home..... Sorry it was a bad phone connection this time.
 
We love this ya'll. This is so awesome. We can't wait for you all to see the girls in person.
 
Love Steve, Kristy, Kristin, Bizuayehu, and Hiwot

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristy & Steve;
I just had to stop in and say CONGRATULATIONS! The girls are gorgeous and everyone looks happy! Granted, Hiwot does look a little shell-shocked, but this too shall pass! Bizuayehu's smile MORE than makes up for her sister's hesitancy! Good luck on the rest of the trip and I can't wait to meet your new additions!
Sue C.

mama becca said...

AAWWWW! Look at sweet Hiwot! She's just as I remember her! She'll warm up to you... praying for you all!

Lori S said...

Congratulations!! Hiwot is soooo cute!!!

Wolfemom said...

You all are in our prayers! This is so amazing! God is so good! Thanks for sharing!

Natalie Fournet said...

WOW!!! What an amazingly beautiful day!

Martha said...

The girls look amazing, tears in my eyes, what a beautiful picture of God's love. Praying for safe journey home and no jet lag :-)

martha

Unknown said...

I'm tearing up as I read these posts and view these pictures. So beautiful!

May God continue to pour out His blessings on your family ... every one of you!

Shawn Newsome said...

Just beautiful!!!!!!!!

jami

Jim and Debbie said...

How precious! Blessings to you all and a safe return home.

~Laura~ said...

Just beautiful! Congrats!

Carpenters said...

The last picture is so precious! What a little cutie! Congratulations!

With Love,
Penelope