Growing In Faith And Family
Welcome! Join us on our rollercoaster ride of life with nine blessings. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Bizuayehu's Gotcha Day!

Here's our beautiful girl on our first day out in Ethiopia!
 
Internet is slow, and faults out a lot, so pictures may not come this often each time.
 
Love ya'll back home.
 
Steve, Kristy, Kristin, and Bizuayehu

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! What a little sweetiepie! We are thrilled and can't wait for you to come home. Riley noticed right away that Bizuayehu is wearing the shirt from her, she was very excited! God is soooo good!
xoxo
Heather

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I have followed your journey through a friend's link. God Bless you all as you journey together.

Sabrina said...

Praise the Lord! Bizuayehu is beautiful. We are so happy for you. You all look happy together.

Wolfemom said...

Praise God for He is good!! She's BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations! WIth Prayers, The Wolfes

TIMOTHY CHAMBERS STUDIO said...

The Lord must of had you on our hearts a lot today, b/c I could not rest until I found your blogspot! Therese Cook had your blogspot and now we are both seeing that today was the day you met your beautiful little girls!!!! How awesome and wonderful is the Lord! We'll continue to return to your blogspot! Can hardly wait to meet your daughters!

In the love of Christ,
Kim & Tim

mama becca said...

WOW!!!
HOORAY!
She is beautiful...
love
becca

Lori S said...

Oh wow!!! How very very exciting!!! I can't stop looking at your sweet pictures! I have to say I'm a little jealous (O: but extremely happy for you!!

God Bless!
I'll be praying for you!

Heather said...

Wonderful!!! Fantastic!!! I am so happy for you and your family. Bizuayehu is simply beautiful. The photos are lovely!

Farmboy and Buttercup said...

We are SOOOOO excited for you guys!... What an amazing journey you are on.

We can't wait to hear more soon on the rest of the trip.

Say hi to the locals for us!

Natalie Fournet said...

Praise God for this wonderful day and your beautiful family! I am praying for you all during this journey!

Andrea and Peter Kidd said...

Oh, how amazing to see you with Bizuayehu FINALLY and in perfect timing! I am choked up and looking forward to seeing little Hiwot in the pictures too! Can't wait to hug and kiss on them when you get home.

Andrea

coffeemom said...

Oh m y goodness! LOVE this, love the pics! SO glad you are all getting together, what a week! Awesome!

Carpenters said...

She's beautiful! You finally get to hug her! I am so happy for you all.

With Love,
Penelope