Growing In Faith And Family
Welcome! Join us on our rollercoaster ride of life with nine blessings. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Last call..............

Well, here we are...Wednesday (Tuesday night our time) is the last day that court is in session for two months. If we don't make it through court then, we will probably have to wait until court opens again...in October. That means travel would be in November or December. UGH! It's been a loooong time since our first court date on May 20th. I haven't given up hope yet though....I've purchased my rain boots and ponchos in preparation for traveling during the rainy season. We have prepared the fields and we are ready for the rain! (Any Facing The Giants fans out there?)
We aren't sure that our file will even make it to court Wednesday so please please please (YES I AM BEGGING) pray that this happens and that we along with our group of 12 that have been stalled so long pass court!
"In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. ~Psalm 5:3

12 comments:

Adoption Cubed said...

Your family is in my prayers. I'm still holding out hope.
Rebecca

Shelly Roberts said...

Oh guys ..... my heart has been so anxious for you. It seems so long ago I was there and saw your girls. PRAYING with you and trusting in the Lord to work a miracle. Know that I'm here .... any time .... much love, Shelly

mama becca said...

Ugh. I'm so so so sorry. For you and the other "left behind" families. You all have waited so, so long... know that you are not alone and we're all praying with you and for you...
love
becca

Rebecca said...

We're right there with ya...hoping and praying!!

Unknown said...

I love that movie and that saying. I hope your court date went through yesterday. I will pray for your family. I got to your blog through others-love reading everyone's unique journey. Many Blessings,

emily said...

Oh, praying for all of you!! Would love to read good news tomorrow.

Haley said...

Hi, I found your blog a while ago and have been keeping up on your adoption process. I don't even remember who I found your blog through; but I just want you to know that I'm praying for you and your family.

Natalie Fournet said...

Praying with your family...hoping for good news today!

Martha said...

Oh we are praying!!! It's so hard when things don't go as hoped. But our God knows
"The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me;
your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever." Psalm 138

Wolfemom said...

Kristy, Hope you get good news today. We are waiting as well and know God's plans are perfect! My heart goes out to the waiting families... just waiting to love on their children.

Carpenters said...

(Facing the Giants fan stands up.) We'll be praying for the rain.

With Love,
Penelope

Faith said...

I love that movie!!