Growing In Faith And Family
Welcome! Join us on our rollercoaster ride of life with nine blessings. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Life Is Good



Well, no sign of the I-171H yet.....but I am being patient...I think. I had the great pleasure of sending 35 lbs of medical supplies to another Gladney family traveling to Ethiopia this month, for them to take with them for humanitarian aid. The nonprofit organization that I work for received a donation of many boxes of medical supplies and I am so excited that much of it will be used to better the healthcare in Ethiopia! We still have another 3+ suitcases full of just medical supplies so let me know if you are one of the fortunate families that will be traveling soon and have room in your suitcases. You too can receive a big box from the S Family! :-) We had a big day in S household on Saturday. Oldest son traveled up to MD for a big wrestling tournament and came home with a whopping trophy. Woo Hoo! Then we traveled to Annapolis since oldest daughter performed at the Naval Academy basketball game...bronchitis and all! Go oldest daughter! Enjoy the pictures (now that I have figured out how to add pictures) and have a blessed week!
"A cheerful heart is good medicine" Proverbs 17:22a

3 comments:

Jenni A said...

Kristi,
i can't believe you are adopting another child. What a wonderful mom you are and what giving hearts you and your family have. I have been so wrapped up in my own trials that I haven't opened my eyes to the wonderful blessings that are going on around me. You are truly a mentor I need to follow. Your family looks happy and blessed and I can't wait to hear what happens with the adoption. My prayers are with all of you for a quick and easy process.
Your sister in Christ,
Jenni Aprahamian

emily said...

Glad to see the comments back up!

I just emailed you back:)

Kimberly Baggett said...

thanks for the comment...i have been so busy lately and got behind on my blogging! congrats to your son and daughter...what a great time it looks like they were having! we're hanging in there!