Growing In Faith And Family
Welcome! Join us on our rollercoaster ride of life with nine blessings. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

First Day Of School





Silly Faces At The Bus Stop
So I didn't do a 3 week home post because I assumed that it would include the first day of school .....well that didn't happen on Monday due to waiting for more lab work results from the Peds office but today was OUR day! Yes, I mean OUR! This Mama loves her kiddos, but was ready to have a little time to myself to breathe and put my house back in order after having my new three with me pretty much 24/7 for the last month. God Bless you homeschoolers. Really, I am in awe of you all (or Ya'll if you're in the the South!) My endless amount of patience was slowly finding it's end so I am looking forward to dusting the cobwebs off of my treadmill listening to some great music (TobyMac all the way babeeee) as I attempt to get back on the wagon next week. Then there is my quiet time. I've tried to get back into my daily devotional and Bible reading this week, and it has been hit or miss unfortunately. I need some spiritual filling and mental down time. Ahhhhhhhhhh.......looking forward to it.
The kids had a great first day and the school has just been so sweet and has embraced them all. We are truly blessed!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Enjoy that peace, friend. Believe me...there are days when I dreamily stare at that yellow bus driving by...
Toby Mac? Oh, yeah! He's a favorite for "rockin' out" at our house!

jill funkhouser said...

what cute pictures. They are all so happy and beautiful. I am saying the same thing about exercise right now. I am putting it off so we can finish our dossier in the am hours and that is when I have time to exercise. We will keep the prayers for strength and energy and peace coming your way. Blessings!

AGoodKindOfCrazy said...

They are such gorgeous kids. I love seeing their smiles!!

Happy alone time!

Tanya said...

i love the first-day-of-school signs to commemorate the special day! enjoy your "me" time---you've earned it!!!

Sherri said...

So glad I can be in tune with you through your site. You are loved!!
SV