
Our good friend Pete, who has also adopted from Ethiopia, recognized that in the world of adoption, there is a gap of support for adoptive fathers. And he created AdoptionFathers.com as the ultimate resource for adoptive fathers. There are video interviews of fellow men that have adopted. A new video interview debuts today, featuring the most amazing man that I have ever met: my husband. Go on over to the video interview here, take a peek at this great website here. Please spread the word about this wonderful new adoption resource for men!

5 comments:
YAY! What a great resource!!! thanks for sharing... i'll post about it later, too.
Thanks for posting this Kristy. I agree that your husband is an amazing man, he inspired me with his heart and testimony as we conducted this interview - I'm so glad to be able to call him my friend.
God Bless,
Pete Kidd
Kristi ~ Please tell Steve I watched his interview and he did such a wonderful job telling your family's story and the story of adoption in general. Hugs to all your kiddos. It was so very nice to meet you in Ethiopia.
XOXO,
Megan
What a GREAT website! I just spent about 3 hours all over that thing! I watched your husband's interview and it was just wonderful... so great for touching on so many of the subjects that need to be talked about!
I have sent the link on to my hubby, we'll see if the internet in Afghanistan will be kind and let him check it out soon!
Thank you so much for sharing!!
I thank you all for your comments on the video. I feel so unworthy of the praise. Sometimes I feel I'm just a puppet carrying out the Lord's will, and hope that I do good. God IS good all the time, and all the time God IS good. Kristy, you shower me with endless praise. You are the true cornerstone in our home. THANK YOU!
Your Hubby, Steve
Post a Comment