Growing In Faith And Family
Welcome! Join us on our rollercoaster ride of life with nine blessings. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fun In The Snow






The kids played outside while I attempted to put our house back together. Wow, I am finding that it's a little hard with 8 children all over the house! So now they are all back in thawing. Now I have to figure out what to do with all of the frozen snow boots and wet snowy clothing. The control freak in me is going NUTS! :-)

4 comments:

Robin said...

Control freak? Are we sisters????

(...it's comforting to know I'm not alone....)

Angie said...

Welcome home! What did your new children think about all of that snow?? I think dealing with a pile of snowy clothes is just as hard as trying to get them all out the door to play in the snow! When my kids come in, the boots stay in the garage, and all snowy apparel goes right into the drier. Please, spring, don't be late!

Sherri said...

TOTALLY understand and we only brought home 1! We added some coats racks and are adding some shoe racks. They were needed before she came home.

Cassandra Britt said...

So happy to see your family together!! And, yes, the snow and all of the mess that came with it nearly drove me crazy, too!!