Growing In Faith And Family
Welcome! Join us on our rollercoaster ride of life with nine blessings. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Father Daughter Dance



Well, we decided at the VERY last minute to dress up the girls and have Daddy take them to our church's Father Daughter Dance. So we did the mad dash through the house and through my neighbor's house to find dresses, tights, and shoes for our five girls at home. They were all smiles as they headed out the door! :-)
What a good man that I have that is willing to take five girls out pretty close to bed time. Not to mention that he is suffering from a double ear infection. I love you honey! Thanks for treating your girls like the princesses that they are are, and giving them a special night with Daddy :-)

6 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh so special. It looks so natural to have them all home.

Unknown said...

My dad and I's father daughter dance is one of my favorite memories! Know that your girls will cherish this forever!

coffeemom said...

What a guy!!! ANd what beautiful girls you have!!! All five of t hem! Love this! Love watching them fold into the family!

Tanya said...

a loving sacrifice that I'm sure means the WORLD to those girls! a night they will never forget! wonderful!

jill funkhouser said...

they are so beautiful. what a wonderful husband and beautiful family. How is settling in going? We have begun to sell our t-shirts-so check out our blog. www.campfunk.blogspot.com
thanks and many blessings

Jen Gilfillan said...

Praising the Lord to see your lovely family in church today. In the photos, Steve and his little ladies couldn't look happier... what fun! I had to laugh, because (shamefully) we also were running about in a flurry trying to pull together an outfit and shoes... for ONE. You ARE Wondermomma!! Please tell the kids their hugs BLESSED me in church today!