Friday, March 13, 2009
Bad Blogger....But Here's My Make Up Video!
So how did I just lose an entire week?!?!?!?! We have been busy here in S-ville finishing up winter sports and starting spring sports. Maybe that's how it happened along with the stomach flu, strep, and sinus infections invading our home!
Grace and Ellie are doing great! The video clip is when Ellie found these shoes in a bag of clothes for Grace and had so much fun wearing them around the house.....I learned that wood clogs worn by a toddler are VERY LOUD on tile floors!Have a great weekend!
Blessings,
Kristy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think I'm gonna die... this is wayyy too cute! Good thing I can just come over and kiss those cheeks!
Heather
Awww! Thanks for sharing this video! She is soooo cute! We have loud shoes, too! They are currently on top of our refrigerator--out of reach!! (o:
They somehow contribute to a bad attitude...hmmmm!!!
OK, what a cutie - patuty!
Love it! Nice to see her getting her face squeaky clean by your nanny (er -- dog), too. Real life.
Checked your blog after getting home this week from Haiti and glad to see another post; she's just precious :-)
SV
Post a Comment