Growing In Faith And Family Welcome! Join us on our rollercoaster ride of life with nine blessings. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Super Shots Sunday?!?!?!?!
Since I am too late for Fave Foto Friday, I had to make up a new name for my post today! Thanks to a reminder from my dear blogger friend Lori, though I am two days late, here are some recent fave fotos. Daddio with unhappy Eliana who was not thrilled with her first snow adventure! Grace having a blast snow tubing in our backyard. She love everything about the snow! Grace, Katie, and a finally happy Eliana! Blessings, Kristy
Hey there sister! Hang in there... it can only get better, right?!?!? Hope your "thin thread" turns into a thick steal rod soon ;) here's to next week being brighter!!! love becca
Thank you for sharing the pictures! Faven and I love to see your family! Faven gets very excited! I had to go back and find the picture of Grace on her bike to show Faven how she can ride without training wheels. Faven is still very afraid of falling!
I am the wife of 20 years to the love of my life and have nine beautiful children; all at home again! Two have been adopted domestically, and five are from Ethiopia. We homeschool, private school, and public school. I love the Lord and have a huge heart for the plight of the orphan and adoptions awareness.
5 comments:
Hey there sister!
Hang in there... it can only get better, right?!?!?
Hope your "thin thread" turns into a thick steal rod soon ;)
here's to next week being brighter!!!
love
becca
Love the pictures! The stair step pic is adorable!
Such cute girls playing in the snow!
Thank you for sharing the pictures! Faven and I love to see your family! Faven gets very excited! I had to go back and find the picture of Grace on her bike to show Faven how she can ride without training wheels. Faven is still very afraid of falling!
thanks for your comment...we are really blessed with good sleepers and good eaters. they keep me busy...but the best busy ever:)
Post a Comment