Growing In Faith And Family
Welcome! Join us on our rollercoaster ride of life with nine blessings. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Fave Foto Friday


Well, it has been a week! Between illnesses and pre-teens...ACK! To top it off, one of our kitties, my Katie's very special and beloved kitty, was put to sleep today. Snap made up our trio triplet kitties: Snap, Crackle, and Pop. So in honor of Katie & Snap, they are my Fave Foto today.
Blessings,
Kristy

3 comments:

Lori S said...

Awww! Snap is such a pretty kitty! I'm sure that it was hard for everyone to have say good-bye! It's amazing how much we get attached to animals!
Thanks for sharing this foto!

Heather said...

I am so sorry to hear about Snap. Having just been through the same thing with one of our three cats, Boog, a few weeks ago, I completely understand the heartache. That is a lovely photo of the two of them.

mama becca said...

oh... sweet kittie... we had to put my beloved cat to sleep when I was in 6th grade... it was so hard! some say that animals don't go to heaven, but that makes no sense to me, so i say "yes they do!" and I'm sure Snap is playing and healthy and happy now. I hope you can remember the sweet times together... have a good weekend!
becca