Growing In Faith And Family
Welcome! Join us on our rollercoaster ride of life with nine blessings. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Nothing Yet..........

Just a quick update about...well...nothing.
I just didn't want you to think that I was holding out on you or something! :-)
Hopefully next week will be our week.
Please keep praying.
Blessings,
Kristy

9 comments:

The Soucys said...

I'm praying for next week! EARLY next week, like oh, let's say, MONDAY would be perfect!

Shelly Roberts said...

Still praying here!!! Much love~ Shelly

Jen said...

You are in my prayers.

mama becca said...

definitely hoping and praying for you that a decision will be made SOON...

Lori S said...

I think next week sounds good! Maybe we'll both hear good news on the same day! I'll keep checking up on you! God Bless!

Natalie Fournet said...

Praying things are finalized soon!

Carpenters said...

I can't imagine how hard this must be. We'll be praying.

With Love,
Penelope

Anonymous said...

{{praying for you guys}}

Joy said...

I have been checking daily for the last several weeks to see if you have any news. I am praying that you sneak through court before they close. Our God is soveriegn and will only give you His best for your good and His glory (eventhough with our finite minds it may seem so "late"). Praying for court approval soon!