This post is about keeping it real.....It has been a month since we found out that our adoption is officially in a holding pattern. We have been patient, understanding, and all of those other kind words...but I'm not feeling so kind any more. I am missing my girls so much that it aches. I received an update last week on the girls. Oh, they are so sweet and so beautiful. More than solace, it was like rubbing salt into a wound. OUCH! B's top teeth are growing in! H is getting bigger everyday and is changing with every new picture that we receive. Both girls seemed to be a bit out of sorts.....is there a part of them even missing us at some level? It hurts to see pictures of them but I force myself to look at them, think about them, and pray for them...pray them home perhaps?
Court closes in about a month. Would you please join me in prayer for our family and other families from our agency? I strongly believe in the power of prayer and know that that Lord can remedy any situation that is keeping all of these forever families apart.
"Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress." Psalm 107:13

16 comments:
I am SO sorry you are still waiting .... I think of you very often and ache for you and your girls to be united. I have nothing profound to say ..... just know that I will continue to pray you through as you wait on the Lord to make a way. Email anytime you need to chat. robertsfamily@mlgc.com Much love~ Shelly
I am praying with you.
We are praying for you guys. I know the God we serve can move mountains. Hang in there. Mike and Prisca
I'm just so sorry! I know this is just so hard. Praying for a quick resolution and you are able to bring them home soon.
God is good!! All the time!! He hears the prayers of the faithful. We are praying with you!
Praying for your family!
Oh, Kristy, it IS hard, thanks for sharing and I just want to encourage you to keep holding tight to the only ONE who is in control of all this.
Those precious girls need their momma!
Kristy,
I'm suffering with you and praying with you! I just know all four of our girls will be coming home soon, then we can hug them and love them every day for the rest of our lives!
God Bless,
Lori
We are absolutely praying with and for you, and we'll continue to do so. Thanks for being real. Let me be real with you- this just plain sucks. We serve a faithful God and I pray that he holds you up and answers our desperate pleas on your behalf.
Love to you all...
becca
I am sorry you are also hung up in this mess. I continue to pray for a resolution and a quick travel for everyone hurt by this delay.
We are praying too. Hopefully our girls are at least enjoying each other while we are on hold. We are going to have to exchange info so the girls can talk once everyone gets home. I am praying for you to get some peace and more importantly for you to have successful court before the closure!
Lindsey Clevinger
I totally feel your pain. And what an intense pain it is. We're adopting in Uganda and had a court date for June 19th. The judge went on holiday June 15th through July 15th. New judges came in, they scheduled us for July 21st. The new judges are now going on holiday July 15th through August 15th. There is something so raw about missing and longing for the child you know through pictures and updates. Our family will be praying for your family. Bring em home Lord!
Ok, so I need an update...why are your girls on "hold"?? I'll have to read some old posts to find out what the deal is...I'm just sorry and will pray for your family..Kristi Johnson
Thinking about you guys. You are in my prayers.
Rebecca
Thinking about you all. I keep checking back for good news. Hang in there; I know you are feeling quite miserable these days...
Praying for and with you....sounds like good news may be coming soon though... keep the faith!
Post a Comment