.jpg)
Even without our Ethiopian beauties home, life keeps moving on here in S'ville! Our oldest daughter graduated from high school last week! We had such a good time with family in town and with her graduation luau party! Our weekends have been filled with traveling to our oldest son's lacrosse tournaments. We are having fun but can't wait for our entire family to finally be together...THEN we can get the party started! :-)
"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12

6 comments:
Congratulations Mom oh and daughter too!
Love and prayers from an invisible friend, sister in the Lord, and prayer partner.
MP (Malissa)
Wow!
Congrats! That's just like my family... I believe I graduated from HS after one adoptee came home... and I was a junior in college when another came home... who knows what your future has in store :). Praying those new ones home asap...
becca
Congrats to her! Still lifting you guys up in prayer. I know the wait stinks right now. :( (((hugs)))
Congratulations!!! What an exciting time for your family!
God Bless!!
Congratulations! It looks like you had a fun luau party! I can't wait until you can get the party started when you have your whole family under the same roof. We'll be praying.
With Love,
Penelope
Thanks for the post on our blog! Congratulations! One milestone down and tons of new ones to come!
Post a Comment