Well, we heard from our dear caseworker Mary and our court date is actually....tomorrow! Our agency misunderstood that as well. So please be praying for a successful court date tonight. Stay tuned!
"I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." Psalm 27:13-14
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Been wondering how things went! ... thanks for the update ... will keep praying!!! :) ~Shelly
I was checking in to see how court went and saw that it will be tomorrow. That gives me time to pray a little more!! :o)
We are cheering for you. We are en route
I'll be praying tonight that all goes well.
With Love,
Penelope
Kristy,
Praying you hear good news today. Maybe we will be traveling together!!!!!!
Kristy, We are all praying for you and your family and we can't wait to hear news of your court session. We are excited for your whole family and can't wait to meet your new blessings.
Karen
can't wait to hear!!! praying!!!
Post a Comment