Saturday, November 10, 2007
Welcome To Our Journey!
Well, I think that I need blogspot 101 class but here goes! This is my 1st entry on our site that will share our hearts with friends, family, and many more people. We began the journey of international adoption from Ethiopia officially on October 24, 2007. The Lord began working on our hearts regarding this amazing journey at the beginning of October. Join us and our four children as we walk in faith to bring our new children and siblings home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so excited to bring our new siblings home! I cannot wait for them to come to our family. I am praying for God to keep the litttle ones that will be joining our family soon safe until we can officially bring them home!
Love the blog!!!! I especially like the time line and the countdown caterpillar. We are praying for you, that we know and your kid(s) we haven't met yet.
Congratulations to the whole Schnabel family. Can I just say this news does not surprise me. I remember when we started talking about adoption and your comments pretaining to doing it again. We are happy for you. Having just completed our international adoption we know the roller coaster you are embarking on but also the absolute joy you will be finding when the ride stops. We are sooooo excited for you. We are praying for a speedy process and that your little ones are safe and sound until you can bring them home. Please let us know what we can do along the way for you.
Wish we had thought about a blog for our adoption journey. Someday your kids will know how loved they were before they ever got here just as Kristen, Stephan, Katie and Samuel already do.
I cant wait until my new family comes home!
Post a Comment