We are still plugging away at all of the required paperwork and we received our first state level authenticated document yesterday. Woo Hoo! It's amazing at how much joy a piece of paper can bring to you! :-) We had our first home study visit yesterday. I don't think that Daddio and I were prepared for the amount of grilling we were in for. Mind you, we have adopted twice before and have been through home studies. I think that once your family gets "super sized" as the case worker calls it, they question your ability (or sanity) to parent more children. Then on top of that was the race issue. Our Home Study is crucial in deciding if we are ok'd to adopt a sibling set/group. Please pray that Daddio and I are able to show the case worker our hearts and that love has no number or color.
"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken." Psalm 62:5-6
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment