Growing In Faith And Family
Welcome! Join us on our rollercoaster ride of life with nine blessings. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

We Are Here! We Are Good!

Camping
Enjoying the water on our camping trip
Art With Papa Bob
Beach Fun
Fishing With Papa Bob
Ellie's First Day of School
Betel's First Day Of School
Samuel's First Day Of School
Grace's First Day Of School
Abigael's First Day Of School
Yadel's First Day Of School
Katie's First Day Of School
Stephan's First Day Of School
Grace's 10th Birthday
Ethiopian New Year Celebration
Enjoying Ice Cream
Couples Getaway To Cancun
Yadel Playing Lacrosse

Ohhhh, I am so behind on blogging. Life is good here on Team Schnabel. Summer was great having all of the kiddos home, but they are now enjoying school and sports again. This year, I have one in working in the "real world," one in private school, one in preschool, five in public school, and one that will join me at home for homeschool in 1 week! It's my first venture into homeschooling and I am very excited as I know that this is the best thing for my sweet child. My 20yo will also be joining Team Schnabel full time again in a couple of weeks which is a really good thing (after much prayer.) :-) So our house will be hopping even more.
On the sports circuit, Stephan continues to play year round lacrosse. Katie is on a select volleyball team, Betel is our soccer rockstar, and Yadel is having a blast playing lacrosse. I made the kids choose 1 sport for either fall or winter so the rest of them are playing basketball this winter. Steve will delve into the coaching world this winter again as he introduces the sport of wrestling to Stephan's school.
That's about it here. That's plenty. I am so thankful to the Lord for my family. Things are not always easy, but I am indeed blessed. Happy Fall!

5 comments:

Sherri said...

Yay! There you are. Love to you!!!
Sherri

Julie said...

Sounds like all is going well. Loved all the pictures.

Us said...

GREAT to hear from you!! Thrilled things are going well.

AGoodKindOfCrazy said...

LOVE the pictures! I"m sure I say it everytime, but your kids are just gorgeous and I love their smiles!

And yay for your couples getaway!!

Joy said...

Wow - loved the pictures! Life has to be so full and busy - yet blessed for you guys. So fun to see you guys got a family trip and a couples getaway! Take care.