Growing In Faith And Family
Welcome! Join us on our rollercoaster ride of life with nine blessings. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

May Was Celebration Month

Eliana Turned 3!


Daddy/Hubby's Birthday

Silly Faces!

Abigael's 10th Birthday!


Katie's 13th!


Happy June everyone! We had a busy but great May. With Mother's Day, four birthdays, and our 20th wedding anniversary, there was a celebration in our home all month long! What a month! :-)

Life is good. My high school freshman has his last day of school today, and the other children only have a couple more weeks of school. Looking forward to summer break. Yay!

Blessings, Kristy

4 comments:

Angie said...

Wow! What a busy month, but looks like lots of fun. How great that your ENTIRE family could celebrate these days together!

Carpenters said...

You had one busy month! Happy Birthdays and 20th Anniversary!

AGoodKindOfCrazy said...

I know I say this EVERYTIME I comment... but I just LOVE your kids' smiles!
What a great busy month! Happy Birthdays and Happy 20th Anniversary... that's AWESOME!

Tracy said...

Wow! May was an awesome month for your family! Congrats on all of the celebrations!