Eliana On The 4th Of July
My Lacrosse Rockstar Stephan
Clash Night At Family Camp (This is so not me that my kids were SO shocked!)
Grace After The Shaving Cream Fight At Family Camp
Katie & cousin at the Family Camp Square Dance
Stephan & cousin hiking & rock climbing at Family Camp
Samuel Boogie Boarding At The Beach In SC
Our Beach Beauty Eliana
Bad Boy Samuel At The Farm
Bad Boy Stephan At The Farm
Bad Girl Grace At The Farm
We here we are mid summer and it has been a month since I posted. Sorry, there's something about having six kids and five at home all summer that's keeping me from this blog! :-)
On the adoption front, our homestudy is complete and our USCIS fingerprint appointment is next week. We're moving right along and staying busy enough that I am not nearly as obsessed as last time. Since we are adopting a previously identified sibling group, we hope to receive the official referral any day now but will not be able to share anything until we receive our golden ticket from USCIS. Unfortunately, the DC USCIS is not nearly as quick as most of the country (go figure!) so we are expecting that process to take around 9 weeks. UGH!
Our summer has been busy with VBS, Family Camp in PA, a trip to SC, and weekend lacrosse tournaments for our 14yo son. We have finally settled down at home this week and have a couple of weeks of R&R until our fun camping trip in August in the mountains of WV.
I hope that you are having a great summer and are enjoying your family!
Blessings,
Kristy

5 comments:
What fun! You are moving along! You are a blessing.
SV
Where was the family camp (wondering if it was somewhere we use to go in PA--e-mail me)
Great update! I'm praying that we pass court and I will be able to love on your crew when we travel. :)
I can't believe how big eliana is.. i still see her little face in those pics from the foster care center!!! amazing... they are all gorgeous!!!
happy summer :)
becca
Love, love, love the pictures! Everyone looks so happy! Five kids at home...some days when I think my three will do me in I just try to imagine how you do it! You are an inspiration!
Kristy: Just heard from my dear sweet Shelly that you are adopting a sibling trio....Wow...you are my new hero!!!!! Congratulations! And any tips/words of wisdom you'd like to share, I'd love to hear them!
Robin
Post a Comment