This was the end of Grace's prayer tonight before bed:
"I love my family. Thank you for giving such a nice family to me and Ellie (Hiwot.)" This Mama's heart is melting................
There are so many orphans in the world, and over 6 million in Ethiopia alone. Watch this news clip about orphans that was made by Gladney adoptive parents.
And that, my friends, makes it an easy decision for us in S'ville to be back on this roller coaster called international adoption....yes, we are adopting AGAIN! :-) We are excited, overwhelmed, blessed, scared, numb, amazed......oh I can go on and on but you get the picture!
Stay tuned and please keep our family in your prayers as we work to bring home another set of precious siblings from Ethiopia to our family.
This is my new signature line on my e-mail:
"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa :-)
Blessings,
Kristy
"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
The journey continues and we look forward to seeing how God continues to work in your family. MANY Blessings,
Sherri & Mike
www.hecallsusbyname.blogspot.com
AWESOME KRISTY!!!!!!
That is just waaaaaaaaay too exciting :). You all will certainly be in my prayers!!!!
love
becca
WOW!! Congratulations, that is such wonderful news!
I am so thrilled to read your news. I am praying right now that your next kiddos are being encouraged and blessed with peace knowing their new forever family is on the way! Way cool!
Wow! That's wonderful! I can't wait to follow along!
Yay! So excited for you guys. Praying the paperchase goes smoothly.
Congratulations and here's to a smooth ride. Hope all works out quickly.
Jan
The 'this is it, I mean it' mom.
You KNOW I'm excited for you all!!! Such fantastic news and I wish you a speedy simple process!! Just too cool! Love M
YIPPPEEE!!! So excited for you! It's official!
We're in this together, again!!! I'll be praying!
Congratulations Kristy! So excited for your growing family. God is good! Will so enjoy following your story-
I am so excited for your family. Thank you for sharing your story with us all.
Thank you also for praying for my daughter, Abby.
Michelle
RiggsFamilyBlog.com
What incredibly wonderful news!! God bless you for your faithfulness. Best wishes to you all,
The Waltons
Congratulations Kristy---and thank you for sharing your heart and love for children!
I think you may have shared this on our Gladney list and have been checking to see when you would share it here.
That is awesome!!!
Love the Mother Teresa quote. I may want to stencil that all over my house....
Huge congratulations on your newest soon to be additions. I have been following your blog silently for a long time and can't wait to follow your new journey.
So happy for you! Looking forward to following your journey :)
Congrats on your wonderful news!!!!
Congrats on the adoption! I saw your picture in a comment on Carolyn T's blog and noticed your license plate...lol We live in VA and mine is 6 BLSSED
Guess you will have to change it soon huh? ;o) Congrats again!
just now checking your blog...but congrats how exciting! looking forward to seeing who God has planned to add to your family!
Hey friend!!! .... been out of the blogging loop! and totally missed this AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!! Rejoicing with you!!! :) ~Shelly
Post a Comment