Eliana celebrated her second birthday on Friday. Since it was our first birthday with her, she got an extra large piece of cake. :-) We kept her birthday a small affair (I can't write very small since there are eight of us in the family!) It was wonderful being able to focus on Ellie and not on entertaining guests. It really was a precious time. We are so blessed and cherish this sweet, wild, and busy little girl!
Blessings,
Kristy

6 comments:
She is totally, 100% adorable. Happy Birthday from us!
What a beautiful and perfect celebration! The happiness in her eyes just bursts out! What a joy!
Birthday blessings for another year of new experiences and the wonder of Gods blessings!
The Porter Family
Well, I am a little late sending birthday wishes. What beautiful children. So glad the birthday party was great. Blessings to you!
cute, cute, cute. I can't wait for this day!
Hi,I found your blog thru Lucy Lane's!! I was scrolling down the blog list and the title of yours caught my attention!! Your family is absolutely beautiful!!
We are in the process of adopting a baby from India. God is opening our eyes to more and more.We are so excited and thankful for all of God's grace and we are looking to make a difference in this world,Blessings:) You are welcome to follow our journey.Gidget Fenwick
What a beautiful family. Blessed family indeed!
Post a Comment