Eliana Hiwot has some crazy hair. It can be gorgeous or downright scary...especially when she wakes up in the morning. When we do pig tails, she looks like Boo from Monsters Inc. Her hairstyle is especially interesting with the oatmeal "scrub!" Have a great weekend and enjoy Hiwot's hairstlyes!
Blessings,
Kristy

5 comments:
I still remember that wild hair from when we saw her in Ethiopia... it's gotten REALLY wild! But so gorgeous!
She is just a beauty, and is going to be just gorgeous as she grows up and into that hair too! M
She is beautiful! Thanks for commenting on our blog. We are so excited about the possibility of adopting siblings. I would love to ask a ton of question. I think I'll send you an email if you don't mind.
Blessings to your family!
Oh, it does look like Boo. She's absolutely gorgeous though. What a beautiful family you have. I love the photo of the kids!
She is so stinkin' cute! I love her hair. I just wish that Mercy had some. She's only got a little Mr. T mohawk. :)
Post a Comment