I LOVE IT!!!!!!! How much does she weigh? And how old now? I'm hoping I'll have the chance to sling Roo for a while if the process doesn't take tooooo long. Hugs, Sherri
Cute picture! you could be an advertisement for multi-tasking! Thank you for your comment. we are so excited to see what blessing God has in mind for us!
I am the wife of 20 years to the love of my life and have nine beautiful children; all at home again! Two have been adopted domestically, and five are from Ethiopia. We homeschool, private school, and public school. I love the Lord and have a huge heart for the plight of the orphan and adoptions awareness.
3 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! How much does she weigh? And how old now? I'm hoping I'll have the chance to sling Roo for a while if the process doesn't take tooooo long.
Hugs,
Sherri
that helped me have a HUGE (and very disturbing to my 4.5 yr old) laugh-out-loud moment... too cute!!!
becca
Cute picture! you could be an advertisement for multi-tasking! Thank you for your comment. we are so excited to see what blessing God has in mind for us!
Post a Comment