Growing In Faith And Family
Welcome! Join us on our rollercoaster ride of life with nine blessings. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bad Blogger!






I am so sorry for the bad bloggeritis that I have. Life is just chocked full right now and blogging doesn't even make it on the list of things to do anymore! Plus, by the time that I find a minute to blog, I forget all of the amazingly interesting topics that I wanted to blog about. This is my life and I love it. What I am lacking in the blogging department, I am working hard to fulfill in the wife and mommy department so that isn't too bad of a trade off!
The girls are great! Bizuayehu is still amazed daily at her new life. Her newest firsts include: squirrels, Halloween and trick or treating & pumpkin carving, the mall (Claires gets a BIG thumbs up by her!), Chuckee Cheeses, and voting! She is certainly pickier on her food and clothing choices now....only two months later! She was so excited about her new scarf, gloves, and hat that she wanteded me to take a picture of her wearing them! Hiwot is a crazy girl and full of life. She loved to wave "hi" to everyone and is an excellent hugger, patter, and smoocher with her Mom and Dad. We adore this wild little girl and her big sister and are just amazed still that the Lord chose us to be their Mommy and Daddy. We are so thankful for these sweet gifts.
"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. His love endures forever." Psalm 136:1

2 comments:

Wolfemom said...

Kristy, So great to hear the girls are doing so well! God is good! What a beautiful family you have!!

Lori S said...

So glad to get an update with pictures! The girls look so happy and beautiful!