Growing In Faith And Family
Welcome! Join us on our rollercoaster ride of life with nine blessings. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Gotcha Day 1 Year Ago!

Officially Meeting Our Kiddos
Group Huddle With Daddy
Leaving The Foster Care Center
A Running Start As A Family
Happy Betel On Her Birthday
Abigael And Samuel On His Birthday
Yadel With His New Guitar

Wow! Time flies when you have a house full and a heart full of kiddos! A year ago today, we were blessed by wrapping our arms around three of the most precious children, and walking with them out of the foster care center and into our family. Just amazing. It's so neat to look back at these photos of Yadel, Abgiael, and Betel, and then to see the children that they are today. So much growth (on their part and on our part) takes place in 1 short year. I am thankful and blessed that the Lord chose us to parent this big crazy family.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been a year! Love these photos, I hadn't seen these. You all are an example of how to show and share Christ's love ~ truly living the Whole Gospel!

AGoodKindOfCrazy said...

It's been a year?!?! WOW!!!!
Happy Gotcha Day, your family is so awesome!!

Kim said...

(new reader here)

What a special day for your family... happy gotcha day!

proudmomandwife said...

I can't believe it's been a year already either. WOW! Time does fly by so fast. They are just such a huge part of our cul de sac that it feels like they've been here since the day y'all moved in! Congrats! I hope y'all can celebrate tonight.

Angie said...

Really? One year already? Your family is just beautiful and so blessed to have so many children!

Carpenters said...

Wow! Time does fly. Seeing these picture and knowing what a wonderful day it must have been is amazing! Congratulations!

CandyCrew said...

From one BIG family to another....you are welcome to dinner with us anytime...more blessings. Congratulations!

Shelly Roberts said...

I just have tears seeing this post. :) Never will I forget visiting your precious trio and praying over them for a family. Had NO idea it was you guys!! ... after all I was there meeting and taking pics of your other duo!! :) So thankful for all He is doing in your family ... each and every one of you. Blessings, Shelly

Malissa P. said...

Said a prayer for you and your family today. The Lord Bless you and keep you!
Malissa, from Oregon

Missy said...

What an amazing family you have!!! :)