Growing In Faith And Family Welcome! Join us on our rollercoaster ride of life with nine blessings. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Merry Christmas!
Wishing your family a peaceful Christmas Eve and a blessed Christmas! In the hustle and bustle of your family fun, take time to sit at His feet and reflect on all that He has done for you. Happy Birthday Jesus!
I am the wife of 20 years to the love of my life and have nine beautiful children; all at home again! Two have been adopted domestically, and five are from Ethiopia. We homeschool, private school, and public school. I love the Lord and have a huge heart for the plight of the orphan and adoptions awareness.
1 comment:
And to you! Hope you had a wonderful holiday. I bet it was amazing. I love the new blog pic- what a beautiful, precious family!!!!!
Post a Comment