I had to share that the multi tasking queen is married to the multi tasking king! This is hubby with Eliana in the Ergo while holding coffee, and coaching my son (and other wrestlers) at the wrestling tournament last weekend. Also, I've battled with a nasty sinus infection all week and Hubby even stayed home from work one day to be Mr Mom so that I could just relax and rest for an entire day! Yes, he is Mr Wonderful and sorry Ladies, he's taken...you're about 20 years too late. :-)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings, Kristy





7 comments:
That is hilarious, I didn't even notice sweet baby girl until I read the post! Way to go hubby. :)
Hope you are feeling better.
I love this picture!
Love it!!!
That's awesome! What a sweet hubby you must have! It's all about teamwork!
Looking forward to next Friday's picture! (o:
OK, I have to brag on my hubbie too, who while I was in Haiti, homeschooled, shopped, ran errands, took kids to lessons and had meals ready so I wouldn't have to cook when I got back! We are SO blessed!!
LOVE the Friday pictures!!!
SV
Way to go Dad! And I, too, didn't notice Eliana in the pic until I read the post. Very cool!
I missed your favorite friday foto this week! I know...it's very hard to find time to sit down at the computer, transfer pics, download pics....
Hope all is well!
Post a Comment