Growing In Faith And Family
Welcome! Join us on our rollercoaster ride of life with nine blessings. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Introducing Our Ethiopian Beauties


It is with the greatest joy that I introduce our Ethiopian Beauties: Hiwot (14 months) and Bizuayehu (7 1/2 years) to the world....finally!
"I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High." Psalms 9:1-2

36 comments:

Kristy -Mom To 9 Blessings said...

Praise the Lord!!! WOW! In the mountains of West Virginia, you got the call. God's timing is perfect. Love to all 8 Schnabels!!!! courtney

mama becca said...

PRAISE JESUS PRAISE JESUS PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!!!!
AAAHH!!
love!
becca

The Soucys said...

I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE THIS! You've waited so long to show these beautiful girls off! I'm so, so happy for your family!!!!!

The Soucys said...

OK, I just watched the video, and I'm crying tears of joy! They're so beautiful!!!!!

Emy said...

THANK THE LORD!!! They are so beautiful, congratulations!! I have been stalking all of the blogs on the fbi all day, and you're the first to post your amazing news!! Woo-Hoo!!

CHRISTY said...

Praise the Lord! I am so delighted for you. I can't help but cry at your "beauties." Celebrate!

coffeemom said...

Oh, you made me cry and Thanks be to God!! HOw beautiful are those girls!?!?! I know, and soon you'll have your arms around them!! What a thrill - electric!!! Woweeeee! Celebrate big, jump for joy!!! We are!

Natalie Fournet said...

Praise God...what wonderful news!!!!!!

Ryane said...

They are beautiful!! God bless your (growing) family!! We hope to be on the waiting list with Gladney very soon.

Ryane

Adoption Cubed said...

Wonderful, wonderful news! Congratulations!
Rebecca

Jim and Debbie said...

Praise God!!! Blessings to you all.

Jennifer said...

FINALLY!!! Praise God!! They are beautiful...tears of joy for you!

emily said...

Amazing!! Congratulations-- so happy for you. When will you travel?? Will I meet you in Ethiopia??

Lori S said...

Congratulations!! I am truly happy for you my friend! Give my girls hugs and love while you're there.

Rebecca said...

Congrats to you guys :)

{B} said...

Yay! Praise God! They are absolutely beautiful..Can't wait for you guys to go bring them home!

Shelly Roberts said...

Oh PRAISE GOD you made it through!!!!! Rejoicing with you guys SO much and will be looking forward to updates and pictures! :) Much love, Shelly`

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Praise God - I have been following your journey - you are linked to a friend of mine's blog and love the stories of faith, family and love that you adoptive families have. A good lesson for all of us.

J, A, T and Y said...

What sweeties...congrats!

Cindy said...

Congratulations on your beautiful children!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news!!! I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations and safe travel!
Sue

graceling said...

Yea! God is so good, beyond our imagination!

Carpenters said...

They are beautiful! And so worth the wait! I am so happy for you all. Praise God!

With Love,
Penelope

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous !! I am so happy for you all.

Love, Lisa Bartell

Joy said...

Wow - The Lord answers prayer indeed! What a testament to your faith and another wonderous work the Lord has done! Congratulations - they truly are beautiful. I hope you can travel ASAP.

Farmboy and Buttercup said...

Oh Kristy! I am so thrilled for your family. God's timing isn't always something we can understand, but it is always good. Wow, thanks for the slide show. How fun to watch them growing up, getting hair, getting adult teeth. But don't you worry, you will still have MANY amazing firsts with these two. So are you packing yet???

Anonymous said...

I can't even begin to imagine how those girls must feel knowing they will soon be home with a wonderful family that loves them! What great joy! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful world...May God bless you and your darling new daughters! I'm all teared up myself. Thank you for sharing your story. You've been in my thoughts often.

Laurel said...

Congratulations! I am praising Jesus with you!


Laurel
mama of 13

Debbie said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

Debbie

Susan and Chad said...

What special little girls. So much happiness for you all - safe travels!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you! May God continue to bless all of you. I can hardly wait to hear that you are leaving for the airport. Congrats and love to all of you!

Ali said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!They are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! God is Good :) I am so excited for your familY!
Ali

Wolfemom said...

They are BEAUTIFUL!! Your family is beautiful! Congrats all the way around!!

Melinda said...

Congratulations Kristy! They are just absolutely beautiful!!! I am so happy to see you finally passed court and it won't be long now before they are in your arms! Praise God!

Jen said...

They are beautiful. What a good day!